At myfm, we are supporting our clients in these challenging times by sharing our knowledge and experience, and through the placement of specialist FM contractors.
Our commitment to you remains steadfast. We will help to keep your business operating as effectively as possible, so you can minimise the risks for you and your clients.
For example, we will help you:
- Plan for when buildings start to reopen.
- Plan and implement services, such as thermal imaging, fogging and sanitisation, hygiene monitoring and modifications to cleaning specifications.
- Implement power efficiency measures.
- By providing additional skilled capacity.
- To assess volunteers, returners, and temporary staff.
- With compliance management and knowledge sharing on new regulations and guidance post Covid-19, once this is available.
As we continue to manage the challenges of Covid-19 and transition into what might become a new normal in the coming weeks, the myfm team are here to assist you with proactive scenario planning. We will do our utmost to react flexibly to your dynamic needs while maintaining the effectiveness and professionalism that you expect from us.
You are welcome to contact us directly, either to talk through your requirements or simply have a chat. We hope you stay safe and healthy.
The myfm team