myfm is keen to engage with experienced FM professionals to provide specialist skills to Clients. We welcome enquiries from new Associates who can add to our depth and range of capabilities.
We offer the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging assignments that are financially rewarding – whilst working with people you like.
We encourage a collaborative approach and organise regular networking events. We also run a LinkedIn group to publicise new opportunities and review learning from previous projects.
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced, skilled, FM managers.
- Reliable, committed, and flexible.
- Aligned with myfm values, and purpose.
- Focused on delivering solutions.
- Happily work with Clients’ operating practices and attend inductions.
Get in touch
If you would like to be considered as a myfm Associate, please call Mane on 07956 119054 or email email@example.com to discover the details of the recruitment process.
Indicative associate opportunities
- Estates Director, Midlands looking for temp to perm.
- Non Exec Director 1 day a week.
- Asset verifiers x 2 needed for Central London.
- Help desk manager.
- Energy manager in banking exp 3-6 months.
- Mobilisation manager in London.
- IT associates UK.